
What your leaving?!
.jpg)
Bye Mom!!
I had a wonderful surprise this past weekend~ Mark went into his spontaneous mode and we were able to runaway this weekend!! Its so nice to be able to get a change of scenery every once in awhile and just have it be the two of us and leave the worries of the world behind. It was a mini getaway this trip- Our babysitter wasn't able to come with us to Universal Studios (Marks mom and sissy!) so we switched to plan B, Three Rivers, CA to a nice hotel with some fun amenities and went out to eat! We were able to just enjoy each others company with the drive and time away-- Since he is going to school during the week and I only get to see him basically on weekends (which of course are short and fly by!) But soon enough this schedule will change! I'm not worried cuz I'm lovin every minute!! Life is so good!! (Aside from he fact that yes, I do get homesick at times and wish I could let my family see their adorable niece and grandbaby!! She is so funny!!) Her personality is really shining through! So much more observant and getting soo- big!! I must admit with this being the first night of being away from her; I was pretty good :) and not worried about anything, however, I did miss her cute little face!!

No comments:
Post a Comment