This past Sunday I had an opportunity to listen to Mark give a talk in Sacrament, can I just say that I fell in love with him all over again… It was wonderful to feel the spirit strongly and I’m so thankful I was able to feel it. But the thing that I admired about his talk is how much he bore his testimony throughout it. Just hearing and knowing he has such a strong testimony is wonderful. His faith and trust in God is so incredible. I yearn to have that type of faith in my life, the faith like Nephi where there are no questions asked, you just do it knowing the way will be provided—and doing it without any doubt whatsoever along the way. This is the part I run into quite a bit! So, Mark—I just want to say again, I love you soo much!!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't you just love those moments? I totally hear you on appreciating having a husband that has a strong testimony - I'm grateful for that all the time too!
ReplyDeleteYay! I found Melissas blog!! Oh my gosh AubriLynn is SOOO CUTE!!! And I cant belive NATHAN is getting married! That totally freaks me out! I miss you! Cant wait to see you!
ReplyDelete