The Most Important Work You Will Ever Do Will Be Within the Walls of Your Own Home ~Elder Ballard
Friday, August 28, 2009
9 down...6 more to go???
Yay!! AubriLynn is 9 months old!!! Time has gone by fast, its hard to believe.... And yet now I find myself counting another 9 months?!?! What is this?!
Congrats! My last two are 18 months apart and it's crazy but I absolutely love it!!! The first year was actually easier than now when they're one and two!! Keep us posted, so happy for you!!
Congratulations!!! I'm assuming that's an announcement. It will be so fun to have the two of them so close. Good luck with this pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! My last two are 18 months apart and it's crazy but I absolutely love it!!! The first year was actually easier than now when they're one and two!! Keep us posted, so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteThat IS crazy!!! I hope you have a boy. When is the due date?
ReplyDeleteWOW, congrats! You're going to be busy, but it will totally be worth it!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! That is awesome!! It's a boy!! hehe
ReplyDeleteI hope for a girl so you can have sisters. I love having two boys. Congrats!!! That is exciting.
ReplyDeleteps. Do you know anything about sister Overton?
ReplyDelete