Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jus' Movin Along

So typically I update every two weeks which would have been my 'first' appointment date... But of course there were complications with switching doctors so now my appointment won't be until Oct. 5th. Good news- for me at least, is that I was able to get an ultra sound scheduled for that day too! So I'll be able to be reassured with the due date and find out if AubriLynn will have a brother or sister!!!





Otherwise, not much is happening. Mark is keeping busy with his work and were looking into moving out of my mother-in-laws- Yay! I am doing well, energy has slowly started coming back so that is well appreciated. AubriLynn is 10 months! I still am in disbelief! She is growing so quickly and getting so big! She is being stubborn with walking and prefers to crawl-- on Sundays she has a 'special' crawl due to her dress getting in the way... It looks like Mogli on Jungle Book when he joins the march with the elephants-- butt in the air, legs straight... so cute! Right now I'm in no rush to have her start walking :) She gets into enough stuff around the house without that freedom, so I'm okay with it! ;)

As far as everything else goes... Its just been amazing to see the Lords hand in our lives as He guides and directs us. This past year has been a year of some hardships but INCREDIBLE learning experiences that I oddly would not trade for anything. We have gained so much through our experiences and come to realize so much about faith, love, sacrifice, patience and spiritual growth. I know we'll always have these times to look back on to help keep our focus in the main purpose of life.

Okay, I just have to add on because apparently I have underestimated the thinking and processing skills of my lil' daughter!!! I should figure her observant skills are on 24/7... OK-incident: When I want her to stay in the living room I block off the exit using the couch which is stationed against the wall, and bringing back the rocking chair to the couch and stuffing a pillow in the gap it makes... And its worked-- but she has obviously observed when people need to get by or out they remove the pillow and squeeze by. So this morning I caught her in the act of pulling out the pillow then making her escape!!! So, looks like I am going to have to try and find another tactic (and she doesn't even walk yet!) yes, I'm still in awe! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! That is so exciting to hear and I am very jealous that three months went by without you even knowing!! Well first I wanted to say how cute your family is! I can't believe you have a nine month year old and going to have another. Second, I wanted to let you know about the whole police thing. I wish we had better news, but here in Arizona everywhere went on a hiring freeze as soon as we moved here :( Nate has applied to many departments but they keep pushing back the hiring dates. He has done a lot of research about the departments here and they are relly great. Where are you guys living? As far as being police officers wife, I do not have any experience but I can let you know if it ever happens. Truly I am not too excited about it, but this is what Nate wants to do. Well, sorry for the novel but hopefully I answered your questions! I look forward to more updates and talking to you. :)

    ReplyDelete