



Waiting....waiting....waiting.... for uh~ spring that is :) you know, warm weather, sunshine, playing in the park with hyper active lil ones! The pregnancy?! oh- yeah, that too.... :)
(yeah can ya tell Im so wanting it to just be done! How much more can one prepare?!) In the meantime, I cherish the days of warm weather-- which we only had 2 these past 2 weeks! And yes, the opportunity to take Aubrilyn to the park was snatched up! --By my husband (I was soo tired I missed out :( But they had a blast! He says she was keeping up with all the 2 yr olds- only difference was in the way she waddled while running! She climbed up everything herself and couldn't get enough! (This was the extra mini-sized play ground mind-you!) Wish I was there, but waiting for this rain to go away so we can go again. I don't like being trapped in this house-- then again the thought chasing her around... Hence why I'd need Mark there! :)
So, other than the waiting game in ALL aspects, nothing else seems to be happening in my mind... I kind of have a very narrow focus of all that is going on. Not to mention being soo scatter brained I forget everything! So~ here are some pics of my baby girls first time at the park- even sliding all by herself! (If I was there, I would have probably been a nervous wreck imagining all the ways she could hurt herself!)

No comments:
Post a Comment