Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lil' Miss Personality

My lil stud!

Cute sisters!!!

Big sister~

Summer swimmin~

Wow, I have officially survived the first month... Only how many more to go before I can get more than 4-5 hours??? ;)
This past month has been busy in a different sense- basically of recovery and adjustment. Had the baby on May 24th, ended up staying in the hospital for a total of 30 hours instead of the full time... And within a week of being home, I became sick and that coupled with being major sleep deprived, didn't help the sickness go away very fast! Poor little Deklan had high jaundice and a bruised lil face, so he needed special treatment when we got him home. Nevertheless~ We did survive and Mark was wonderful and helped out as best he could!

Now I'm just waiting for my lil one to pick his sleep schedule so I can adjust accordingly (and hopefully find sleep myself) and try and get the girls out to enjoy their summer. I feel bad cause we've been taking the girls out swimming and to different parks but I haven't been able to get many pic's cause I have my hands full. Mark does well when he takes the two girls and gets cute pics. Anyway, that is all that has been going on- me adjusting to the new baby, the girls playing in the sun -finally since the weather is being nice now- Mark working like crazy, doing school like crazy and busy with his calling and playing with the girls.

We are getting ready to move at the end of July- haven't officially started looking yet, but all we know is we're looking to rent a house!!! We are through with annoying apartments and need a back yard for the girlies! The other day I was able to venture out with the 3 kids and go and visit with friends at one of their houses. The kids all played in the water in the back yard and it was soo relaxing!!! I need to do things like that more often :) So yeah, a house... somewhere. We're thinking maybe around west jordan or maybe venture up around Ogden if his work gives Mark a certain project to work on, guess we'll find out this next month.

June has been the longest lasting month ever it seems- but looking back I can't remember much of what we've done. I know we managed to sneak a half date in there somewhere (took Deklan) and then a few other outings. My mind still isn't back to thinking straight, as you can tell. Amazingly however, despite the lack of sleep I find my self with sufficient survival energy to get me through the days. (Although if you ask Mark, I'm sure he'll have a different story regarding how grumpy I am in the mornings ;) which may be true but I must say I am definitely handeling little sleep better than I EVER did when I had the girls!!! -He will agree with that!)

That is all I can come up with for updates at the moment. I am eager for Deklan to be 2 1/2 months, I know I shouldn't 'rush' away time... but with 3 lil ones I am eager to start my new routine/ curriculum with them, which I am very excited for the changes and things to implement! Hopefully it will help Aubrilynn be more tame too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment