
Yay! My time finally came! Deklan Layne Price - 8 lbs. 4oz. - 20 in.
Its so nice to have him here and me to be able to attempt and recover, my girls are not making it easy, but nevertheless its worth it and I wouldn't change a thing. (agewise- if I could make them happy 100% of the time... yeah... twould be nice!)
ps. yes we did last- minute change the name, due to the surprise (yet again) red blondish hair! We decided to grasp our Irish roots and give him an Irish name :) So, that's where that name suddenly appeared from!
I'm not going make this long cuz I am dead tired and of course sleep deprived, therefore unable to think straight and I'm sure I'd ramble on- So I'll just list the facts and hopefully get pics up soon.
~The week before Deklan came my girls were sick with the flu- luckily it was short lived and they were healthy by the time he arrived :)
~Mark has such a busy schedule but he has been such an amazing help with the girls and household things, I am so blessed to have him in my life!!!
~My stay at the hospital ended up short lived (24 hours) due to unknown insurance issues :(
~Deklan was born with tons of bruises on his face and right arm (reason unknown) which didn't help with the jaundice, so we've been doing the billi bed thing at home for him.... He sleeps a lot and eats little... But doc says he's doing okay.
~Aubrilynn absolutely loves her baby brother and talks and asks about him a lot, its adorable!!
~Kaysia is growing up so quickly- she is very observant and responsive to everything and knows what she wants. She uses some words with gestures to communicate it to us, she is soo cute!
~Aubrilynn is at that age of knowing what she wants and starting to show stubbornness... This will get interesting! She of course is still adorable despite her tantrum moments :)
~I forget how miserable the recovery part is... Hopefully it won't last long so I can forget it again! I'm very excited to get my strength back so i can begin my routine with the girls, hopefully it will help cure some of the tantrums!!!
That's all I can think of right now, I will get some cute pics up of the girls- hopefully soon- of them at the zoo, they love spending time with their daddy :)
And seriously.... weather.... can't you be sunny ever!!! I've been depressed long enough!!! ;)

I think we purposely forget about how crappy the recovery party is, just so we have more kids! But it's so worth it to have the cute little baby! Congrats on little Deklan! Hope you have a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteI meant to say recovery *part*, not party. Haha, that makes me laugh though! Nothing about recovery is a party!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I love that name, super cute. I hope you get feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete